Emiba is a venture engineering start-up. The main goals are the completion of the technological device development – the Concentrator to synthesize new materials with extreme properties with low costs and creation of large-scale high profitable production of such materials for the needs of the world economy. The device uses ultra-high pressures and is applicable for the synthesis of a qualitative diamond crystal suitable for use in microelectronics.
Moscow Polytech is a modern, dynamically developing and one of the largest technical universities in Russia.
The mission of the university is to train engineers and managers for enterprises of the real sector of the economy and the engineering elite to be competence in project work.
Synthetic diamonds application
It makes sure the spheres of synthetic diamond application in industry are unlimited. From ultrasensitive electronic sensors to heavy-duty medical implants such as synthetic joints.
Critically lower prime cost of diamond raw materials will allow to be widely used in the production of microprocessor substrates.
What is Emiba Token?
After the successful completion of all CROWDINVESTING & ICO goals, the project moves to the next phase IPO and organizes industrial production of synthetic diamonds. Emiba will issue securities. The token’s holder has the preemptive right to purchase the security in relation to other investors. In addition, the token’s holder receives a discount of 50% to the value of the security or the possibility of exchanging two tokens for one security. This will result in an increase in the token’s price to the level of the discount provided in absolute terms. The Emiba Token has the characteristics of a European call option.
The concentrator is a device developed by a group of russian engineers headed by Vasily Kuzminykh in the early 2000s. The principle of action is based on the matter’s properties in the transition from one aggregate state to another. It allows getting and holding ultra-high pressure converting the substance into its allotropic form, for example, carbon (graphite) into a diamond. The peculiarity of the technology is the lack of the need for high-energy consumption to lead to a significant reduction in the cost of the final product invariably.
After registration, each user receives his referral link with direct link to the personal account. You will receive a referral reward as a percentage of the amount invested by each invited person who registered with your referral link.
Phase 1: Self-dependent engineering
Development of a laboratory prototype the Concentrator and technology of obtaining low-temperature diamonds.
11/03/2010 The crystal was synthesized using the Concentrator in the Emiba’s laboratory. It was an allotropic form of carbon, a diamond with size 1,5×1,5 mm. The new technology did not require much power consumption to obtain it.
The first stage of the project finished successfully.
Phase 2: CROWDINVESTING & ICO
The CROWDINVESTING & ICO phase is divided into 6 stages to involve carrying out certain engineering work on each stage. Their successful implementation will lead to an industrial sample of Concentrator and to the final stage of the CROWDINVESTING & ICO.
Phase 3: IPO
Synthesis of diamond raw on an industrial scale. The issue of securities of the company Emiba (IPO), the fulfillment of obligations to holders of tokens Emiba.
Emiba Token (EMB)
- Exchange Rate:
1 $ = 1 EMB
- Currencies Accepted:
ETH, BTC, LTC, VISA, MC
- Minimum Purchase:
50$ / 50 EMB
01 June 2018
31 December 2019
- Soft Cap:
- Hard Cap:
- Token Distribution
1. The mission of the Emiba project.
The Emiba project is primarily people who are united by the idea of scientific and technological progress, society and business evolution to improve the quality of life of the people. Historians divide the human technological prehistory into three periods: the Stone Age, the Bronze and the Iron Age. Any transition to the new period has been associated with more complex processed materials for daily activities. With the subsequent development of humanity, the acute question of obtaining energy that is more accessible arose, and humanity went from wooden firewood to nuclear power through coal and a water wheel. Silicon as the basis of any chip became the main element used for high technologies in the transition to the information age. The next step is an element with qualitatively better properties and characteristics. Such an element is a diamond, an allotropic form of carbon.The mission of the project is to bring humanity to a new development Age, thanks to the introduction of materials with new properties and characteristics at affordable prices for the end user.
2. What problems solves Emiba project and what its ultimate goals?
3. Does Emiba have competitors?
The production of synthetic hard materials is a rapidly developing market with an annual growth rate of 18-20%, and the world production estimate is at the level of $ 18 billion at present. There are well-known players on the market, ranging from DeBeers and ending with no-name Chinese companies. However, most all manufacturers use technology HPHT (high pressure, high temperature) or CVD (chemical vapor deposition). The main disadvantages of these technologies are high-energy consumption and long synthesis time, which leads to high production costs.
4. What is the synthetic diamonds’ market?
The spheres of consumption can divide the synthetic diamonds’ market into:
– Jewelry industry;
– Heavy industry;
– High-tech industry;
– Manufacturing industry;
– Extractive industries.
Reduced prime cost of raw diamonds will lead to a rapid growth company’s part in the market; an increase in sales will limit only by production capacity.
5. What risks are present?
The Emiba project is a venture engineering start-up and it has risks like any venture project. The project’s team divides and evaluates the risks in the following categories:
– Engineering risk – the possible risk of not receiving the expected results when scaling a laboratory prototype due to poorly executed engineering works or other reasons. The laboratory prototype showed the promise of low-temperature synthesis technology. In addition, the confidence of Emiba engineers in successfully scaling the prototype allows us to estimate engineering risk at the level of 10%;
– Technological risk – the Emiba team obtained samples of low-temperature diamonds from the third experiment. For this reason, the technological risk is estimated at 2%;
– Financial risk – the risk associated with various financial factors, such as lack of financing of works, misuse of funds, etc. The main principle of the Emiba project is the maximum openness of information and reporting to investors on the standards adopted throughout the world, which reduces the financial risk. In addition, the labor system motivation adopted in the company is oriented towards the achievement of the set goals. The bonus part of the labor system motivation will be paid only after the fulfillment of the stated goals. Estimation of financial risks of the Emiba project team at the level of 5%;
– Jurisdictional risks – risks, including a number of political and economic factors associated with force majeure (circumstances beyond the control of the project). For examples, a change in the legislation in the sphere of a diamond synthesis, it certification or changes in the tax regime. At the ICO project stage, all engineering design work will be carried out in the Russian Federation. “On the territory of what country will the production processes be organized?”, “In what jurisdiction will the holding company be organized?” – These issues are open for today. We must evaluate all the factors and on their basis take a fair decision that must be optimal both for the project and for the token’s holders. The level of risk is estimated at 1%.
The overall risk assessment of the project is 18%; successful implementation of the project – 82%. It is an excellent result for a venture project and there is a positive mathematical expectation of investments for the token’s holders.
6. How will a long time take the second phase?
The CROWDINVESTING & ICO phase will take time before the completion of the set goals and preparatory procedures for the IPO. The purpose of the ICO phase is to complete all engineering work and obtain a pre-series device of the Concentrator.
7. What about the risk of industrial espionage and recruiting of engineering staff?
All high-tech companies confronted with this type of risk. For an example, we can cite one method to minimize the risk – a division of engineering work between contractors. Information on the use of other means and methods is not subject to disclosure.
1. What is the Concentrator?
A concentrator is a technological device for creating and retaining ultrahigh pressures within itself. A group of Russian engineers headed by Vasiliy Kuzminikh invented the basic design of the concentrator. The engineers worked through technology, debugged the processes of obtaining new substances with help of ultrahigh pressures and successfully obtained the sample of diamond on the prototype.
2. How can diamond use to create semiconductor substrates as a dielectric?
That is right! Diamond is an effective dielectric better than silicon in 50 times. This is of great practical interest in the energy sector. However, to make a diamond from to dielectric to the semiconductor is simple to add boron to the crystal lattice of the diamond during the synthesis.
Financial model and legality questions
1. How will Emiba increase my capital?
ICO Emiba issued a token in accordance with the financial model. The Token is a coupon in the IPO of Emiba’s company for the priority participation with receiving a 50% discount on securities’ value. The token contains the following rights, duties and functions:
– Registration and accounting of tokens holders. Keeping the registry is transparent and anonymous thanks to the blockchain technology;
– The organization of the tokens’ secondary market. Trading operations with Emiba tokens will appear after listing on the exchange;
– The implementation of the Emiba project’s responsibility to the token’s holders. The rights to Emiba’s securities will be approved to the token’s holders after the completion of the ICO phase and the reverse token transaction.
After the successful implementation of the ICO phase, the token’s holders can purchase a security with a nominal value of $10 at a price of $5 or exchange two tokens for one security. It is expected the market value of the token at this moment will be approximately equal to the discount in absolute terms or $5. There will be a choice before all token’s holders between to sell Emiba’s tokens on the exchange or to realize the rights i.e. become a shareholder of Emiba’s company. The Emiba’s team cannot control, manipulate or predict the market value of tokens or securities, but Emiba’s token during the ICO phases will be of value thanks to the financial model, and market value will be a subjective assessment of market participants.
When choosing an exchange option for securities, the token’s holders will receive all the rights and obligations of the shareholder, including the right to vote at the general meeting, the right to receive dividends, etc. However, the technology of blockchain and legislation is in constant developing, and it is quite possible laws will be adopted soon to equalize the rights of digital and traditional assets. In this case, we will consider the possibility of keeping the register of the company’s shareholders in the digital environment using the crypto-money turnover.
2. Do you incorporated and what jurisdiction in?
In order to decide company’s jurisdiction to be incorporated, the Emiba’s team needs to analyze a huge number of factors: the relation of laws to the crypto industry, the order and cost of engineering developments, the legality of the synthesis of precious stones, the safety of the implementation of investors’ rights, the procedure for opening a company and corporate taxation. Moreover, this is only a small part of the huge list of questions. At the same time, changes in legislation are so rapid that the optimal response may change within a month. The issue is open, but a decision will be made before the completion of the ICO phase and, with a probability of 99%, Emiba will operate outside the Russian Federation.
3. How is the nominal value of share defined in IPO?
The nominal value of a share equals the value of the authorized capital divided by the number of securities.
4. Calculation of dividends from invested funds and the procedure for payment.
Dividend Company’s policy form at the time of the enterprise’s operation and depends on the company’s profits and the bank rates. Regarding the Emiba project, the founders will be shareholders of the company on the same rights with investors. Accordingly, all shareholders will be interested in the successful development of the enterprise and the receipt of dividends.
5. The venture fund can purchases more than 50% of securities. What about risks of this action?
In the world practice, one of the possible ways to invest in the high-tech industry is the capital of venture funds. Depending on the parameters of the IPO, venture funds and/or other structures can increase the capital of Emiba’s company to finance of production. Financing will help launch a highly profitable global production of raw diamonds. Moreover, this is a normal practice to transfer part of the founders’ securities to a source of financing. The purpose of the acquisition is the subsequent resale and in the interests of venture funds need to develop the company.
6. Will the responsible attitude to funds continue?
Of course, we are primarily interested in the company’s development and the business of Emiba. Moreover, the employee motivation system adopted by the company aims to achieve the company’s result. The founders of the project have always been responsible and will treat the received funds. The founders intend to link their future activities with the company Emiba.
1. What is the affiliate program of Emiba?
In order to promote the project, the Emiba’s team refused bounty programs and took a more effective way of promotion – a referral program. Any investor can become a partner of the project and earn by promoting the project by transferring a referral link through all possible channels. For more information, see the presentation at LINK.
2. Can I get a reward without buying the Emiba tokens?
Yes, the referral system provides the opportunity to earn from the first level of the referral structure without buying tokens.
3. Is referral reward connect with bonuses?
No, bonuses for the stage and bonuses for the package affect the number of tokens to purchase. Bonuses do not work on the referral reward.
There are some of our recent public activities, speeches, visits and meet-ups.